Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett National Park
Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett – Have you ever visited Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Durga devi and Dhikala (Dhangadi) zones of Corbett National Park by Gypsy? If not, book your safari here
About Corbett Jeep Safari
Corbett Jeep safari is one of the most adventures and exciting way to see one glimpse of “Royal Bengal Tiger”, during day visit of Corbett Park. All kind of tourist such as bird watcher, Wildlife photographer, wildlife enthusiasts and naturalist are always preferred to take open Gypsy because it is most convenient way to see wild animals and forest. Corbett National Park is an ideal territory of a riveting population of royal Bengal tigers and many such striking wildlife species like sloth bear, wild boar, deer, elephant, leopard, gharial crocodiles and marsh mugger and more than 450 species of birds.
The Corbett National Park is open for 365 days, but the perfect time for the Corbett safari takes place from Mid November to Mid June, after Bijarani and Dhikala gate stopped due to monsoon season as most of the roads get washed away due to rain.
About Corbett Safari Zones :
Keeping in mind the proper management of tourism activities in the Corbett tiger reserve, the Tiger Reserve Authority has divided the national park into five parts. The names of these safari zones are Jhirna, Dhela, Bijrani, Dhikala (Dhanagari) and Durga Devi. If you want to do safaris in these Corbett safari zones, for this you have to get an online permit, which is mentioned the details of the visitors along with the date and time. Corbett Safari tour is organized in two shifts of the day by forest officials of Corbett Tiger Reserve, one of which is in the morning and one in the afternoon. Limited gypsies are allowed to enter the national Park in a day, so if you want to take a safari tour in the Corbett national park, then book it a few days in advance.
Online Corbett Jeep Safari Booking Procedure:
Easy booking process of Jeep safari in Corbett, Just follow few rules of CTR
If you love Corbett National Park Jeep Safari, we recommended Book Corbett Safari in advance as a limited number of vehicles are allowed. For advance booking, must have a valid Indian Driving License / Voter ID / PAN Card and address proof and passport mandatory for foreign travelers
- We need id proofs of all visitors with name, age and sex
- Preferred Jeep safari time with date
- Require full amount before safari booking
- Once the online permit is generated, the amount will not be refunded
- Carry all original ID proofs presented during online safari booking.
Timings of Corbett Jeep Safari
In Summer Season Timings
- Morning: 6:00 to 9:30 AM
- Evening : 3:00 to 6:30 PM
In Winter Season Timings
- Morning: 6:30 to 10:00 AM
- Evening : 2:30 to 6:45 PM
Jeep Safari Zones in Corbett National Park
- Dhurga Devi
- Landscape Area (Sitawani)
- Dhikala (Canter Ride)
Do you want to explore more about Corbett best safari zone?
Booking Price of Corbett Jeep Safari
We charge INR 4200 / Gypsy for Indian and INR 8000 / Gypsy for foreigners, with a maximum of 6 adults and 2 children (5-12).
Important information for guests who want to book online Jeep safari in Corbett.
- Corbett is open all throughout the year, Jhirna zone is accessible right through the year
- Bijrani is open every year from mid November to end of June
- There is no entry fee for kids up to 05 years of age
- Entry into the restricted zone is strictly prohibited
- Visitors are not allowed to walk on foot inside CTR (Do not get down from the vehicle)
- Permit is not transferable
- Once the payment is made for permit, the amount is not refundable