Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett National Park
Hello Corbett offer safari of Jhirna, Dhela, Bijrani, Dhangari (Dhikala), Durga Devi Zones.
Corbett Jeep safari is one of the most adventures and exciting way to see one glimpse of “Royal Bengal Tiger”, during day visit of Corbett Park. All kind of tourist such as bird watcher, Wildlife photographer, wildlife enthusiasts and naturalist are always preferred to take open Gypsy because it is most convenient way to see wild animals and forest. Corbett National Park is an ideal territory of a riveting population of royal Bengal tigers and many such striking wildlife species like sloth bear, wild boar, deer, elephant, leopard, gharial crocodiles and marsh mugger and more than 450 species of birds.
The Corbett National Park is open for 365 days, but the perfect time for the safari takes place from Mid November to Mid June, after Bijarani and Dhikala gate stopped due to monsoon season as most of the roads get washed away due to rain.
Corbett Safari Zone :
There are six famous zones accessible for Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park i.e. Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Dhangari (Dhikala), Durga Devi and Sitawani (Reserve Forest). Visitors can enjoy Jeep Safari twice in day, Morning and Evening with entry permit which issued by forest department of Corbett tiger reserve. Maximum six persons are allowed in one Gypsy.
Hello Corbett also arrange Jeep safari for Jhirna, Bijrani, Dhikala, Durga Devi, Dhela and Sitawani (Reserve forest ) zones on best possible price.
Jeep Safari Booking Procedure:
If you love jeep safari of Corbett National Park, we recommended book safari in advance because limited numbers of vehicles permitted. For advance booking, we required valid Indian Driving License/ Voter Id / Pan Card and Address proof and passport mandatory for foreign visitors.
Jeep Safari Timing of Corbett Park
In Summer Season
- Morning: 6:00 to 9:30 AM
- Evening : 3:00 to 6:30 PM
In Winter Season
- Morning: 6:30 to 10:00 AM
- Evening : 2:30 to 6:45 PM
- Corbett is open all throughout the year, Jhirna zone is accessible right through the year
- Bijrani is open every year from mid November to end of June
- There is no entry fee for kids up to 05 years of age
- Entry into the restricted zone is strictly prohibited
- Visitors are not allowed to walk on foot inside CTR (Do not get down from the vehicle)
- Permit is not transferable
- Once the payment is made for permit, the amount is not refundable